The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hills and Amazing Landscape

After having a head cold for the past 3 days , i am feeling a lot better and ready to smash the hills. Today i rode 139km's , first 40km's was all hills which i just held onto the wheel. It was a beautiful day  riding in the sun, listening to my ipod and looking at the amazing landscape that this country has to offer. I am really amazed at the km's i am doing each day. I have done a total of 766km's in my first week and  many more km's to come. Tomorrow we are riding to Luxor which is our first rest day of the tour. I am really looking forward to seeing the Valley Of The Kings tomorrow.

Thanks again for all comments and best wishes received so far. Much Appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment