The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fundraiser was an incredible success. $7058.60 raised.

Well what a night.  This has to be an incredible night for eXsight Tandems.  I had planned for about 80 people to attend, but was blown away when over 200 people attended the night.  They just kept coming in all night.  The singers from voiceworX were superb, and the bikini parade was sensational.  The best part was the mankini model, he was a blast.  Together with the auction, raffle, and silent auction we raised $7058.60 for the charity.  I am so happy for what we achieved over the past few months.  I would like to thank my wife, Dale, Anne, Tony, Mark Luchetti MC,  Netti, and many more people for helping out to make my night a huge success.  To all my sponsors, I hope you got some bang for your buck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment