The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

4 days till lift off: Training update.

Today I did an easy 75ks with Ashley my training partner for the past couple of months.  Being 22 years younger I can still kick his butt up Bald Hill.  (I hope he doesn't read this entry).  The afternoon has been crazy running around picking up vouchers from Jill and Sam at The Circuit.  Sam is the expert in Zumba classes conducted at the Corrimal Leagues Club.  Also received a voucher from the 'Face, Body, & Spirit Centre East Corrimal which is something I could use on my return from Africa.

I would like to thank Josh Wall for his kind donation.

I would like to thank Ken Robertson & his family for their kind donation.

I would like to thank Ruth Ellem for donating the 2003-07 Tour De France 11 disc DVD Collection..

No comments:

Post a Comment