The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

9 days till lift off. Last day of work tomorrow.

With 9 days till I fly out to Cairo, I still have a lot of organising for the fundraising night and getting my own house in order.  Tomorrow I have 12 hours of work and that's it until the 1st June 2011.  I reckon I deserve a good holiday.  Still the weather in the land down under has been fantastic, plenty of sun and perfect weather to knock over more miles in anticipation for the ride ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Its about time you did an honest days work before you left Terry! :-)

    will you trip be taking you through Alexandria?
    http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-01/world/egypt.attack_1_coptic-christians-explosion-blast?_s=PM:WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Alexandria is further north of Cairo, and not good to be in at this point in time.

    ReplyDelete