The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rest Day in Bariloche.

Usually I have a lot to say about everything, but this time I have little.

My rest day was spent walking the streets of Bariloche with Barry. We went to the Cathedral, looked at shops and some more shops. Went to Macca's for a cup of coffee, looked at some more shops, and then went for lunch.

After lunch went back to the hotel and rested the afternoon away.

I went for dinner with Barry and JR at a ritzy restaurant and had pasta, so I'm ready for tomorrow's race over 120 kms.

After dinner we went and had an ice cream.
This holiday is not only about the bike, it's about meeting amazing people and seeing incredible sights. I thought the photo of the VW above was worthy to enter the best car competition on tour.
I took the above photo inside the Cathedral. To be honest it wasn't that impressive.

So that is what we did on our rest day.
And that's me above as proud as punch with another ice cream. Must diet when I get home.

Now it's finally getting dark in Bariloche at 9pm. Tomorrow we leave at 9am which will now give me about 10 hours sleep.

Until tomorrow, safe riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment