The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Friday, May 20, 2011

This is some of the donations I received from TDA cyclists to support Songo in Cape town.

Today I met up with cyclists from the eXsight Tandem Team.


Some of the mangled bikes destroyed when one of the trucks rolled over on a bend 3 days outside of Cape town.

I went for a ride with Josh today up Asquith and back into Wollongong.  We came across some of the cyclists who I've been raising money for.  I should have a figure by the end of the week of the total money raised for the purchase of tandems.

I would also like to thank Mr Scott DeMoss for his kind donation.

It's great to be back on the road bike, but will take some time to get use to the new dimensions.  Slightly different than the silver bullet that I no longer own.  To all the kind messages I've received since I got home, thank you all very much.

So like all crazy cyclists perhaps the next adventure should be Perth to Sydney.  Contact me if you're interested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment