The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Photos of the past 5 days in the wilderness of the Namibian Desert.

Major sponsor of Cairo to Capetown 2011. Windhoek to Cape town.
As the caption reads, 6 more days to Cape town.

3 members of the Rambor Professional Cycling Team.  Luke, Peter and myself of course.

Get out of the mud Christina you dirty girl.  Bad handling skills.

Chasing Luke through the only town on our way to Felix Unite. Desert riding at it's best.

I always love to have my face on my own website. 

Peter and myself stopping on the gravel roads of the Namibian Desert.

That's Christian the communications man for the tour.  Note the river in the background, no trucks could get through and we had to take the railway line.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry,

    Looks like beautiful, but challenging riding. And only a few days to go...wow!

    Can you email me the details for your charity in Cape Town. I have some tubes and spare parts I would like to donate before we fly out on Saturday morning. (I wasn't quite as organised as the boys!)

    Shona.duniam@gmail.com

    Thanks, safe riding and hi to all!

    Shona

    ReplyDelete