The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Back in Siem Reap.

Today was very straight forward.  Left Phnom Penh around 9am and arrived back in Siem Reap at 3.pm.  The good thing about the bus trip was that the bus had WiFi all the way.

Arrived on the outskirts of town and caught a motorcycle taxi back to the Angkor Hotel to meet up with Len and start the process of cleaning and dismantling the bike.

I had a lot of work to do to clean 2 months of road grime off the bike and then pull it down and put it back in the box ready for the flight tomorrow night.

Before I did anything to the bike, I went for a swim in the pool.  I spent about hour before dinner cleaning the bike an not trying to get grease anywhere in my room.  I'll talk about that issue when I leave Cambodia tomorrow night.

Had a good evening eating some great Mexican food with Len and sticking my feet in the fish tank.

In Siem Reap down at pub street, they have fish tanks where you stick your feet in, and the fish nibble at your dead skin.  At first it feels terrible, but soon it becomes bearable. 

Now it's time to get back to the room and continue with the packing.

Until tomorrow, safe riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment