The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

time to get back on the bike.

I had the stitches out of my face on Monday and I look just as handsome as before.  The teeth are still wired for sound and my bike was totally destroyed in the crash.  Although my left knee is a bit swollen with fluid, I'm sure I can manage a leisurely 30km ride on the flats tomorrow.  Time to drag out the old steel frame bike.
Still not sure what's going on with the bloke who owns/cares for the dog, still waiting on the police to get back in touch with me. 

To all those people who have provided ideas on what I should do to the dog and the bloke who laughed when he was told about me being carted away in the ambulance, thank you very much for your creative ideas. 

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean your going to take up track racing again Terry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here i like to share that the read it and use it.. Check your tyres for cuts and scrapes on your tires, which could cause a blowout

    Bikes Perth

    ReplyDelete