The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Friday, June 10, 2011

SOTO GROUP ENGINEERS & PROJECT MANAGERS MAKE DONATION.

Frank Soto of the SOTO GROUP of engineers, proud supporter of Cairo to Cape town 2011 and eXsight Tandems.


One of my favourite photos on tour.  Day 1 of tour.

Now how close can you get to a Cobra?

My new family in Sudan.

Andre Ormond, Luke Naish and myself on Day 1 of the tour.

Yesterday I met up with Frank Soto of the SOTO GROUP to receive a donation to eXsight Tandems of the Illawarra.  Frank was one of my major sponsors during the Cairo to Cape town journey.  The SOTO GROUP was the sponsor for the first section from Cairo Egypt to Khartoum, Sudan..  I've attached some photos of my fantastic journey through Egypt and Sudan.

No comments:

Post a Comment