The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Special people.

Walking the ruins in Idfu with good friend Andrea.

My computer guru, Rambala@tamil tiger.

There's a prize if you can guess who owns this ass.

A picture paints a thousand words.,

Riding out of Gondar, Ethiopia.  Some of the kids came to say goodbye.

My 96yr old grandmother.  You've made the big time now Doris.

One of my proud sponsors.  Thank you Peter.

One special young lady from the school we helped with clothing and books

These special people are from eXsight Tandems.  This is what my journey is all about.


I thought I'd add some photos of special people. My rest days in Arusha are nearly over, and soon it will be time to hit the road again.  Unfortunately it's now raining and that's not good news considering the next 800km is on dirt roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment