The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly update: My nan turns 97 years of age.


Now nothing could be more important than attending my nans 97th birthday. With all the family around and far too much cake we had a great time Sunday afternoon. 

Now for the tour update.  The Aussie flag is something you'll have to get use to, because it will be flown everyday on tour.  The photo is of me standing at Wollongong harbour, one of the most beautiful harbours along the east coast of Australia.  As I previously mentioned, due to the Opera House being out of bounds, we might be finishing the tour at Wollongong.  I can assure you this will not affect the length of the tour or what you'll receive throughout the ride.

Last week I got another cyclist interested in the tour, this is getting close to the target. 

Well I'm off to Queensland with my wife for a couple of days, so no riding.  Stay safe and don't forget, I need more cyclists.



No comments:

Post a Comment