The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekly update: 1st November 2011. Queensland.

Over the past 5 days I've been in Queensland with my wife lying about and doing very little.  I did get the chance to catch up with my cousin and her family.  Nicole and her husband Tim own the 'Fishbone Cafe' in Ashmore Queensland.  They serve the nicest fresh seafood on the coast.  I know I'm biased but she is family.  We had a such great day with Bridget, Dylan and my uncle Keith. 
Now back to the 2012 tour.
I've had another cyclist come onboard during the week and numbers are getting close to the magic mark.  Now for those who wander about the spares they should bring, I would recommend foldable tyres like those depicted above.  Bringing wire bead tyres is not advisable and is a real pain in the ass for transporting by the vehicles. By bringing foldables you will be able to store them away in your bag to keep a close eye on them.
Now one of my good friends Mr Rodney Sanders loves the Hilton Hotels around the world, this one has recently opened on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise.  Now back at home it's back to the mad rush of everyday living.

Safe riding until next week.  Remember 2 months to decision day.

No comments:

Post a Comment