The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekly update: 3rd October 2011.

Over the past week I've made some changes to the website with the help of my trusted computer guru, Keiran McLeod of Bellambi, New South Wales.  You will be able to see what you get for your money on the holiday on the right of the screeen as you scroll down.  The photograph above is a typical sign you'll see across the Nullarbor Plains and also depicts the type of area we will be camping in along the way. 

Although I will try for registered camping grounds along the way, I do intend for the cyclists to be living in the bush for a couple of nights.

I've had a lot of interest in the tour after the past 7 days which is a good sign.  If you have any friends who would like to participate, give them a nudge and tell them all about this tour.

I'm now back on the bike and feeling pretty good, and I do hope to ride a couple of days on the tour next year, but knowing how involved it is in preparing the tour and ensuring that everyone has a great time, my opportunity to ride with the group will be limited.


The road to the Nullarbor Plains, Western Australia.

Until next week safe riding.
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment