The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Recovery going well

I've been home for a week now and my stomach is still pretty sore.  I've got a new scar from my naval to down below and it's going to take a another week or 2 before I can get back on my bike.  I've been treated like a King whilst at home recovering and even my boss turned up last week to wish me well, and supplied the cake. 

Will be off work until the 12th September 2011. 

In relation to the bike ride next year, still proceeding well but numbers are still low.  If you know anyone who's interested in riding across Australia then point them in my direction.  As indicated before, it is hoped that after all expenses are paid out during the tour, a nice cheque will be forwarded to Guide Dogs NSW/ACT.

In the meantime. safe riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment