The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Approval granted by Charity

Today I got confirmation from the charity granting approval to use their name and allowing proceeds of the tour to be donated to their cause.  This organisation is a registered charity in New South Wales, Australia and a charity that has provided exceptional service to disabled people for many decades.

The cyclists will be supporting this charity during the crossing of Australia next year. 

As I previously indicated a significant portion of the entry fee will be donated to this charity. 

I'm now waiting on the charity logo to arrive and then all will be revealed.  To those who have secured a place on the 2012 tour,  I'm sure you'll be happy with the charity I have chosen to support.



No comments:

Post a Comment