The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Spearman Cycles, Figtree, New South Wales.

I  approached Dave and the team from 'Spearman Cycles' last week to speak about my ride next January and the charity I'm trying to raise funds for.  Dave was more than happy to assist with my fund raising efforts.  If you look hard enough in the photo you can see some of the riders from the Spearman's Team.  You might even see me, I'm the one on the front doing all the work, like usual.  Just hit the logo on the right hand side of the website and this will take you straight to Dave's website.

1 comment:

  1. it look nice blog and Talking of bikes cc, bikes having four-stroke engines are thought to be more fuel efficient motorbikes. Bikes Perth

    ReplyDelete