The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

RAMBOR Mining Equipment sponsor entire journey. Cairo to Capetown 2011.

After having discussions with Peter and Netti about my journey through Africa,and my desire to raise money to purchase tandems for visually impaired people of the Illawarra, they were both more than happy to sponsor the entire journey from Cairo To Capetown.  I've known Peter and his wife for over 30 years and I'm so happy to have them onboard for what will be an incredible journey for all of us.

RAMBOR PTY LTD manufacture and distribute the world's leading strata support mining products.  There state of the art equipment is the result of extensive research and development program that redefines innovation in the manufacturing industry.  Check out their website (http://www.rambor.com.au/) and see how you can 'be drilled by the best'.  Thanks Pete, but I think I'll wait till I get home from my ride in the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment