The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Last day of riding with eXsight Tandems for a couple of months.

This is Ralph, one of the Captains.
Today we rode from Sutherland to Wollongong with eXsight Tandems.  We had about 6 tandems out on the road and a member riding her own bike.  We had a great ride stopping at the famous Bald Hill.  This is one of my major training areas.  We ride up this mountain each week and then ride back into Wollongong.


Having a stop looking down to Wollongong on the south coast of New South Wales.


So, after a nice hard ride we ended up at Ruby's coffee shop where many stories were told as to who was the best tandem riders on the day.  I think I came last, but I blame the lazy bloke on the back for that.  

Another week of training and I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment