The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tour update: 7th November 2011.



Good morning from the land downunder.  Well this week I got the design of the jerseys sent to me and just to give you a slight look, 2 of the logos are above.  The clothing is amazing and the designer did it all for free.  It pays to know people in right places.

The 2 charities we will be supporting on this trip are the Guide Dogs and eXsight tandems. Exsight tandems is the charity I rode for in Africa early this year, supporting visually impaired people.  Now to put you out of your misery, I have 13 riders ready to take part in this walk in the park holiday and we need 15 to get the circus on the road. 

There will be all sorts of competitions during the holiday and you will be required to participate.  I'm not going to get you to dress up ladies clothing, although I know a couple of guys who do fancy themselves in a dress.  I'm still pushing as hard as I can to get to 15 starters and then we're full steam ahead.

Until next week, safe riding.
Terry



No comments:

Post a Comment