The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

West to East 2012 cycle tour downunder.

Soon it will be time for another amazing adventure.  Camping, riding, eating, sleeping, more eating and less sleeping, rain, cold, extremely cold, wind, more head wind, sore ass, sore legs, spoon fed, what more can you ask for in a trip.  Next Monday I'll be releasing the dates and a brief overview of the trip.  Still waiting on the approval from a charity that we will be raising money for.  The charity is a registered charity in New South Wales Australia.  Don't worry about bringing your own with you, I have the charity that you will be proud to be related to, especially when you meet them as you ride to the steps of the magnificant
Sydney Opera House.

Riding across the Nullarbor is an amazing experience.  A wilderness like nothing else.  I did the trip in 1993 and I can't wait to do it again.  Unfortunately for me, I'll be driving one of the vehicles.  We will be camping very close to the cliffs depicted in the photo.  

For those people who don't know what Australia looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment