The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

The Garmin 1000 is the leading edge.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve ride with eXsight Tandems.

 

Another exciting week at week conquering the world.  But first today I went out with eXsight Tandems for a ride along the east coast of Wollongong.  What a beautiful days riding.  Hot and humid, no rain, just beautiful sunshine.  I would lilke to wish all members of eXsight a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to riding with you again throughout 2012.

So I suppose you're all wandering about the tour.  We've got 7 days to go to the start of the new year and I hope it's one hell of a year.  I've had some emails with people confirming their participation in the tour, so now's the time to commit. 

Safe riding and I hope you all have a special time with your families over the holiday break.

Regards Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment